How We Use Your Information:
- Free Auto Insurance Rate Quotes – We may collect information from you so that insurers can compile an auto insurance rate quote and contact you with it.
- Contact Us – You may send us an email to request information, ask a question, provide us with helpful feedback, or much appreciated praise.
Regardless of the reason why you contact us, we will use the information you provide only for the purpose for which it was intended. We maintain physical and electronic measures to keep your information safe from unauthorized eyes.
The Types of Information You Might Supply:
- Your email address and phone number – In the process of connecting you with auto insurance quotes, you will furnish us with a way for the rate quote to be forwarded to you.
- Your vehicle’s description – The year, make and model are a few of the items that will have a bearing on how much insurance you can expect to pay.
- Hour of the day, preferred contact method – To obtain your auto insurance rate quotes in as convenient a time and mode of communication as possible, this information will be necessary.
How We Safeguard Your Information:
Through the employment of the most modern and secure encryption algorithms on the planet, no unauthorized third party will be able to capture, view or download your information. With the exception of a programmer and an administrator, no other human being will be able to view your information at our facility.
You must understand that, despite all of our efforts, there is no stated or implied sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the insurers with whom we have networked. We encourage you to investigate the policies of these parties before sharing information with them.